Smallholding Scotland organises the Scottish Smallholder Festival.
The Festival supports the organisation’s aims to promote and support the sustainable stewardship and the purposeful use of smallholdings by
- providing access to reliable, relevant and comprehensive information for smallholders.
- signposting training, education and skills development opportunities provided by reputable sources
- supporting the sustainable local food sector
- promoting smallholding and its positive contribution to local communities.
- identifying and developing diversification and entrepreneurship opportunities for smallholdings.
Full details about the Festival can be found on its website